art terms- testmoz.com/759536
Tripod test- testmoz.com/572438
Final Cut Pro X
testmoz.com/321926
The Old Nuse's Story-testmoz.com/456528
creative writing
Your URL is: testmoz.com/135076. Don't forget it! Bookmark this page, or write it down. You need to click the "Admin" tab on that page to get back here.
password- scribe
Graphic Design
http://testmoz.com/74540
password- Design
Video Production
http://testmoz.com/44365
password: focuss
Public Speaking
name of test: Public Speaking
password: speech
url: testmoz.com/21985
??????????????????????????????
#3 TestMoz
testmoz.com/18133 - elements of communication
student pass code- communication
admin login- wetpaint
elementsofcommunication
18115
http://www.globaleducation.edna.edu.au/globaled/go/pid/1121
http://www.globaleducation.edna.edu.au/globaled/go/pid/1121
On a brighter note I got word from National Geographic
that they finished
the video they made of one of my lessons, and they won an
award for it! -
division/
I wish I wasn't so tight on camera, but pretty cool just
the same. Julia
has a great cameo!
You can check out the video here-
password: classroom
Ned
No comments:
Post a Comment